Electric precipitatorWEP Series
|Use||Removal of dirty gas(dust)|
|Filter type||Cell, ionizer|
|Filter cleaning method||Cleaning by water|
- Electric precipitator
- WEP-Series electric precipitator is an air pollution prevention facility
to remove dust, fume and oil-mist by electricity.
- Cleaning method with Corona discharge
- The dust particles are charged and attached on the surface of cleaning cell by corona discharge.
The filtering efficiency of particle is very high.
It can remove extremely high resistant pollutants by high efficiency.
- Available for continuous use
- There is no filtering efficiency drop by continuous longtime use.
• Workplace that makes dust, oil-mist and fume.
※ It is need large space because of a little big volume of dust collector.
The Right service of Clean air Tech begins
with hope to contribute to the neighbors and society through the clean environment.
Our passion does not end by the accurate and detailed design, precise production, excellent quality and best performance through the installation and construction.
It is the spirit of fulfilling responsibility to dust collectors operated all around industrial sites as the air environment specialized company.
We, the whole member of Clean air tech believe that this is customer-centric right service.
CAT RIGHT SERVICE
- Diagnosing service for dust collector performance and efficiency
- CAT provides right use, performance maintenance, diagnosing service for every dust collecting facilities.
- Round visiting check-up
- We believe that all dust collectors should contribute to the improvement of working condition.
- Repairing and replacing service for components and consumables
- CAT after-sales service always together wherever there is a dust collector.
One-stop ServiceAir Environmental
- Formally registered for air environmental engineering and measurement agency
- We have expert technician as air environmental professional engineer who completed the curriculum of Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency .
- Dust collection equipment design and production
- Environmental permits and paperwork of the hazard prevention plan
- Measurement of air pollutants in discharge facilities