Small size dust collectorCCF - 60
|Use||Small amount of dust|
|Filter type||Cartridge Filter|
|Filter cleaning method||Manually by shaking handle|
CCF-60 small size dust collector is to remove small amount of dust generated
from electronic components processing.
- Small Size
- It is easy to move and store.
- Cartridge Filter
- The dust is removed by polyester cartridge filter.
- Fluoroplastic coated GDC-TEX filter can be applied to remove fine dust. (Option)
- Low noise structure
- The vibration of air friction is minimized by circular structure and noise reducing panel.
- Low noise blower is quiet for using.
|Model||Max. Air Flow
※ Without the height of caster
Inhaling Hose (Ø100), Inhaling Duct
GDC-TEX filter : suitable for fine dust
The Right service of Clean air Tech begins
with hope to contribute to the neighbors and society through the clean environment.
Our passion does not end by the accurate and detailed design, precise production, excellent quality and best performance through the installation and construction.
It is the spirit of fulfilling responsibility to dust collectors operated all around industrial sites as the air environment specialized company.
We, the whole member of Clean air tech believe that this is customer-centric right service.
CAT RIGHT SERVICE
- Diagnosing service for dust collector performance and efficiency
- CAT provides right use, performance maintenance, diagnosing service for every dust collecting facilities.
- Round visiting check-up
- We believe that all dust collectors should contribute to the improvement of working condition.
- Repairing and replacing service for components and consumables
- CAT after-sales service always together wherever there is a dust collector.
One-stop ServiceAir Environmental
- Formally registered for air environmental engineering and measurement agency
- We have expert technician as air environmental professional engineer who completed the curriculum of Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency .
- Dust collection equipment design and production
- Environmental permits and paperwork of the hazard prevention plan
- Measurement of air pollutants in discharge facilities