Filtering dust collector(Bag-filter)CDC Series
Highly concentrated dirty gas(dust)
ULTRANANO filter bag
|Use||Removal of highly concentrated dirty gas(dust)|
|Filter type||ULTRANANO filter bag|
|Filter cleaning method||Auto air-pulse (Need air compressor)|
- Traditional filtering method
- CDC-Series traditional filtering dust collector is to remove the particles of dirty gas
by collision, blocking, diffusion and static mechanism using filtering bag.
- It can collect various kinds of dust and has high efficiency for particles.
- The pressure loss speed is slow, so it can process highly concentrated dust and run for a longtime stably.
- Basic structure of filtering dust collector
- Kinds of filtering bag
See more about selecting filtering bag by processing
Field Process Material Limit Temp. Chemical Resistance ACID ALKALI Cement Mixed material POLYESTER 130℃ Good Bad Kiln Gas & Clinker NOMEX 200℃ Normal Very Good GLASS 260℃ Very Good Bad Cement Mill POLYESTER 130℃ Good Bad Coal Mill POLYESTER 130℃ Good Bad Iron, Steel manufacturing and Casting Electric furnace POLYESTER 130℃ Good Bad Bulding dust collecting POLYESTER 130℃ Good Bad Shot Blase POLYESTER 130℃ Good Bad Cupola NOMEX 200℃ Normal Very Good Lime furnace POLYESTER 130℃ Good Bad Carbon black Making carbon black NOMEX 200℃ Normal Very Good GLASS 260℃ Very Good Bad Manufacturing tire POLYESTER 130℃ Good Bad Non-steel metal melting 퓸(Fume) POLYESTER 130℃ Good Bad POLYPROPYLENE 80℃ Excellent Excellent RYTON 190℃ Excellent Excellent ACRYLIC 120℃ Very Good Normal Plastic
Collection of raw material POLYESTER 130℃ Good Bad Boiler Wood boiler NOMEX(Acidic tolerance coating) 200℃ Good Very Good GLASS 260℃ Very Good Bad ACRYLIC 120℃ Very Good Normal Bunker fuel oil C Boiler NOMEX(Acidic tolerance coating) 200℃ Good Very Good GLASS 260℃ Very Good Bad RYTON 190℃ Excellent Excellent Coal boiler NOMEX(Acidic tolerance coating) 200℃ Good Very Good GLASS 260℃ Very Good Bad RYTON 190℃ Excellent Excellent TEFAIRE 250℃ Excellent Excellent TEFLON 240℃ Excellent Excellent Asphalt
Asphalt NOMEX 200℃ Normal Very Good NOMEX(Acidic tolerance coating) 200℃ Good Very Good ACRYLIC 120℃ Very Good Normal Etc. Common dust POLYESTER 130℃ Good Bad
• Workplace for processing the rock, wood, cement, chemical, pharmaceutical, plastic, food, feed, grain, powder and fertilizer
[CAPH 1000] Laser and plasma fume collector for laser cutting2020-08-07
[CAPU 1000] Teflon dust removal air pulse dust collector2020-07-28
[CAPU 1000] Air pulse dust collector2020-07-24
[CNDH-100] Negative pressure ventilator of hospital2020-07-21
[CAPM-818] Smart Nano Dust collector intallation case2020-07-20
[CAPH 1000] Laser and plasma fume collector for laser cutting2020-07-17
The Right service of Clean air Tech begins
with hope to contribute to the neighbors and society through the clean environment.
Our passion does not end by the accurate and detailed design, precise production, excellent quality and best performance through the installation and construction.
It is the spirit of fulfilling responsibility to dust collectors operated all around industrial sites as the air environment specialized company.
We, the whole member of Clean air tech believe that this is customer-centric right service.
CAT RIGHT SERVICE
- Diagnosing service for dust collector performance and efficiency
- CAT provides right use, performance maintenance, diagnosing service for every dust collecting facilities.
- Round visiting check-up
- We believe that all dust collectors should contribute to the improvement of working condition.
- Repairing and replacing service for components and consumables
- CAT after-sales service always together wherever there is a dust collector.
One-stop ServiceAir Environmental
- Formally registered for air environmental engineering and measurement agency
- We have expert technician as air environmental professional engineer who completed the curriculum of Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency .
- Dust collection equipment design and production
- Environmental permits and paperwork of the hazard prevention plan
- Measurement of air pollutants in discharge facilities